1. Maintain a vigilant silence about our candidate or favorite issues.
2. Estimate time spent on FB weekly (add two hours since we inevitably minimize how much time we spend there) and do something for someone else for that amount of time each week.
3. In our prayers, be sure to include our political "enemies."
4. Set up at our churches or find churches to celebrate the Eucharist with on election day or evening.
5. Sometime election day read the lectionary texts for Christ the King Sunday and give thanks for his exaltation and installation as this world's true and rightful king!