Theological Journal – July 3 Do You Know What the Bible is All About?


Here’s a quick test to check yourself. To see you really know what the Bible is really all about. Answer these three questions:

-What is the key problem that determines the shape and direction of the Bible’s story?
-Would Jesus have come if humanity had never sinned?
-Are you going to spend eternity in heaven with God?

Now, if you answered “sin,” “no,” and “yes,” you do not quite get what the Bible’s all about.

How would I answer these questions, you ask? I’m glad you asked. I’d answer “something that happened before sin came in the picture, yes, and no. If you’d like more detail on my answer just request a copy of the first chapter of a book I’m working on titled What the Bible is All About and I’ll send it to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Parable of the Talents – A View from the Other Side

Spikenard Sunday/Palm Sunday by Kurt Vonnegut

Am I A Conservative?